Hall of Fame: 3D INNOVATION AWARD
3D INNOVATION AWARD 2022
Congratulations to AEROSINT who won the Best Innovation Award for machine, material, software and process, all categories combined.
Multi-Material LPBF: The Powder “Recoater” invented by Aerosint consists of a selective powder deposition system (SPD technology) allowing the deposition of powder pixels on a printing surface. This advance allows different types of materials (metals, ceramics, polymers, etc.) to be deposited precisely and according to the desired pattern on a surface in a single pass to compose a 3D printed part.
- Pierre-Antoine ARRIGHI, Fondateur ANIWAA et Directeur conseil SOPRA STERIA
- Philippe FERAUD, Expert Scientifique et Technique SNCF
- Stéphane LESPRIT, Ingénieur Innovation Packaging skincare et fragrance L’OREAL
- Lionel RIDOSZ, Responsable Fabrication Additive SAFRAN
- Ramzi TEBOURSKI, Supplier Quality Engineer VOLVO TRUCKS
3D INNOVATION AWARD 2019
During the 2019 edition, the company INETYX convinced the members of the Jury and was awarded the title of the best machine innovation 2019 with the 3D metal printer: AMW300X which allows the production of finished parts in mono and multi materials according to the principle of micro-welding of rectangular section wire.
- Philippe FERAUD, SNCF Scientific and Technical Expert
- Nicolas PARASCANDOLO, SYMOP Profession Officer
- Stéphane LESPRIT, Packaging Innovation Engineer for skincare and fragrance L’OREAL
- Jean-François MATHIEU, BtoB Segment Manager UPS
- Lionel RIDOSZ, Additive Manufacturing Manager SAFRAN
- Bertrand MARQUET, Co-founder and Head of the NOKIA programme